- 2 TBSP chopped onions
- 1 TBSP fresh chopped ginger
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 4 oz boneless pork loin cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 Bosc pear cut in wedges
- 1 small nectarine, cut in wedges
Heat skillet to medium-high. Add 1 TBSP of olive oil. Add onions, ginger, and garlic and sauté until transparent, about 4 minutes. Add pork pieces, salt, and pepper and cook until it browned, about 4 minutes. Turn heat down to medium, add pear and nectarines. Let cook for about 3 minutes, squeeze the juice of 1 lemon and 2 tsp of soy sauce
Serve over rice.
This actually made two servings. There was sweetness from the fruit, tartness from the lemon and the heat of ginger and blending together for a tasty and easy dinner. About 20 minutes from start to finish.